Monday 23 July 2012

Introduction to Trossachs Trail Runner

Welcome to my new blog, Trossachs Trail Runner, which I hope will capture the experiences I have, the events that are happening and where I love to run so that others can share in what I love doing and learn about this beautiful place that I call home.

A picture is worth a thousands words, so I'll keep this first post short on words and post a few pictures I've taken over the past few months.  Follow is a from the south shore of Loch Venachar looking north towards Ben Ledi.

View from south shore of Loch Venachar looking north Towards Ben Ledi

View of Loch Venachar from the top of Ben Guilipen, part of 9.4 mile, 1200ft ascent/descent, loop I run regular from my house.

View from top of Ben Guilipen, looking north towards Loch Venachar and Ben Ledi.

No comments:

Post a Comment